Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.1
Cursor is visible when running the player in fullscreen mode and highest quality settings
Cursor is visible when running the player in fullscreen mode and with highest Graphics Quality settings.
- Download the Bootcamp demo project from Asset Store
- Make Linux player build
- Run it on a Linux system with the Graphics Quality settings set to "Fantastic" and in full screen mode
- Observe the cursor in the middle of the screen (see attached screen shot for details)
- Press ESC to open the in game menu
- Resume the game and observe that the cursor is now gone
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used