Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[CullingMask][Deferred] Directional light on Standard shader ignores culling mask in perspective mode
1. Open attached project;
2. Open Scene "Test";
3. Notice that TestLayerObjects with Opaque and Cutout ignores culling mask of blue light source.
Expected result: Opaque and Cutout objects are half green and half red color.
Actual result: Opaque and Cutout objects have blue color as well.
Reproduced in : 5.6.0b8; 5.5.1p3; 5.5.1f1; 5.5.0f3
Note: Picture attached : http://bugs04.unity3d.com/fogfiles/879852_0lg1sel1pcda08j6/case_879852-LightCullingBug.png
Note: happens when camera is in deferred mode and using perspective projection. (also see error message in console - image below)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type