Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[CullingMask][Deferred] Directional light on Standard shader ignores culling mask in perspective mode
1. Open attached project;
2. Open Scene "Test";
3. Notice that TestLayerObjects with Opaque and Cutout ignores culling mask of blue light source.
Expected result: Opaque and Cutout objects are half green and half red color.
Actual result: Opaque and Cutout objects have blue color as well.
Reproduced in : 5.6.0b8; 5.5.1p3; 5.5.1f1; 5.5.0f3
Note: Picture attached : http://bugs04.unity3d.com/fogfiles/879852_0lg1sel1pcda08j6/case_879852-LightCullingBug.png
Note: happens when camera is in deferred mode and using perspective projection. (also see error message in console - image below)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build