Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Culling mask component value displays as "Mixed..." when two or more items are selected
1. Open new unity project and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera" GameObject
3. In Inspector window, select the "Camera" component, and set its Culling mask to "Default" and "TransparentFX"
4. Observe Culling Mask component
Expected result: Culling mask is displayed as "Default, TransparentFX" (if the width of the Inspector allows)
Actual result: Culling mask is displayed as "Mixed.."
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version