Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Culling mask component value displays as "Mixed..." when two or more items are selected
1. Open new unity project and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera" GameObject
3. In Inspector window, select the "Camera" component, and set its Culling mask to "Default" and "TransparentFX"
4. Observe Culling Mask component
Expected result: Culling mask is displayed as "Default, TransparentFX" (if the width of the Inspector allows)
Actual result: Culling mask is displayed as "Mixed.."
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true