Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Culling mask component value displays as "Mixed..." when two or more items are selected
1. Open new unity project and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera" GameObject
3. In Inspector window, select the "Camera" component, and set its Culling mask to "Default" and "TransparentFX"
4. Observe Culling Mask component
Expected result: Culling mask is displayed as "Default, TransparentFX" (if the width of the Inspector allows)
Actual result: Culling mask is displayed as "Mixed.."
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a7