Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Culling mask component value displays as "Mixed..." when two or more items are selected
1. Open new unity project and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera" GameObject
3. In Inspector window, select the "Camera" component, and set its Culling mask to "Default" and "TransparentFX"
4. Observe Culling Mask component
Expected result: Culling mask is displayed as "Default, TransparentFX" (if the width of the Inspector allows)
Actual result: Culling mask is displayed as "Mixed.."
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Quest 2] Surface shader and multi-view sampling custom textures broken in Quest 2
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles