Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Culling Dynamic Objects takes significantly longer in 2019.4 and above compared to 2018.4
1. Open project "BattleState-CullingTest2018.zip"
2. Open Build Settings window from File > Build Settings
3. Enable Development Build, Auto Connect Profiler, Deep Profiling
4. Build and Run the Scene "SampleScene"
5. Stop recording frames at around 100
6. In the Editor, open the Profile Analyzer window from Windows > Analysis > Profile Analyzer
7. Pull the data from the Profiler and save it
8. Repeat the process for 2018.4, then compare the data in the Profile Analyzer with the previous saved Data
Expected result: Newer versions of Unity take around the same time for Culling Dynamic Objects
Actual result: Newer versions of Unity take more time for Culling Dynamic Objects
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.28f1, 2021.2.11f1, 2022.1.0b7, 2022.2.0a5
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.36f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up