Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Cubemap.CreateExternalTexture does not produce correct Cubemap when using GetNativeTexturePtr from an existing one
How to reproduce:
1. Open 'SampleScene' from "CubemapNativeBugv2.zip"
2. Build and run
4. Press Enter/Return key
5. Inspect the changes to cube and skybox
Expected result: Skybox and cube become colored red, do not change otherwise
Actual result: All textures become black(Nvidia) or Skybox becomes red but has 1 face repeating(AMD)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.5f1, 2020.1.0b1, 2020.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.19f1 - Editor crashes
Reproducible with graphics APIs: Direct3D11, Direct3D12, Vulkan(Windows, Android)
Not reproducible with graphics APIs: OpenGLCore(Windows, Mac) OpenGLES3(Windows, Android, IOS), OpenGLES2(Windows, Android), Metal(IOS, Mac)
1. Using Graphics.CopyTexture from created Cubemap returns all 6 faces correctly
2. Texture on the cube becomes black only on Vulkan (Nvidia, not tested with AMD)
3. Opening preview of the resulting Cubemap via Ctrl+Click produces the following 2 errors 6 times, even if source Cubemap has Read/Write enabled:
"Texture is not accessible."
"Can't read from cubemap"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas is compressed when Compress Assets on Import is disabled
- "UnityException: Unable to package apk Unity library missing for the selected architecture x86" error on android il2cpp builds
- Colors are not dilated on the edges when Alpha is Transparency parameter is enabled on the Texture
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker