Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Ctrl + z is not deleting newly created sequence when pressing ctrl + z
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "New Unity Project (78).zip"
2. Open the Sequence window (Window>Sequencing>Sequences)
3. Create a new Sequence (press the plus sign>Create Master Sequence)
4. Press ctrl + z or command + z
Expected result: When pressing ctrl + z new Sequence will be deleted
Actual result: When pressing ctrl + z new Sequence still exists in the Sequences
Reproducible with: 1.0.0-pre.4, 1.0.0-pre.5, 1.0.0-pre.6, 1.0.0 (2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a5)
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1 (No sequence window)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Create and deletion of Sequences and Sequence Asset are intrinsically undoable operations as Unity (and Asset Database) doesn't support undo of asset creation and deletion on disk.