Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Ctrl+z does not revert all objects' position when prefab is present and objects are empty gameObject's children
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "TestUndoBug" project
2. Open "Scene01" scene
3. Select all gameObjects except camera and light
4. In the scene view, drag the selection a few units to the right using the X axis arrow handle.
5. Press Ctrl+Z
-- Everything works as expected
6. Create new gameObject and assign previously selected objects as children
7. Repeat step 4 and 5
Results: Ctrl+z reverts only certain amount game objects' positions
Note: Repro GIF in last edit
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0f1, 5.4.0p2
Does not reproduces with: 5.3.6f1, 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade