Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Ctrl+z does not revert all objects' position when prefab is present and objects are empty gameObject's children
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "TestUndoBug" project
2. Open "Scene01" scene
3. Select all gameObjects except camera and light
4. In the scene view, drag the selection a few units to the right using the X axis arrow handle.
5. Press Ctrl+Z
-- Everything works as expected
6. Create new gameObject and assign previously selected objects as children
7. Repeat step 4 and 5
Results: Ctrl+z reverts only certain amount game objects' positions
Note: Repro GIF in last edit
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0f1, 5.4.0p2
Does not reproduces with: 5.3.6f1, 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown