Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Ctrl+z does not revert all objects' position when prefab is present and objects are empty gameObject's children
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "TestUndoBug" project
2. Open "Scene01" scene
3. Select all gameObjects except camera and light
4. In the scene view, drag the selection a few units to the right using the X axis arrow handle.
5. Press Ctrl+Z
-- Everything works as expected
6. Create new gameObject and assign previously selected objects as children
7. Repeat step 4 and 5
Results: Ctrl+z reverts only certain amount game objects' positions
Note: Repro GIF in last edit
Reproduced with: 5.5.0a5, 5.4.0p2, 5.4.0f1, 5.4.0p2
Does not reproduces with: 5.3.6f1, 5.3.6p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"