Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Ctrl+Insert (copy) and Shift+Insert (paste) shortcuts do not work with the UI Input Field component
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (1226349.zip)
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In the Game window, there should be an Input Field, select it and type "test" in it
4. Select the text and press Ctrl+Insert (to copy)
5. Deselect the text and press Shift+Insert (to paste)
Expected result: The "test" text was copied and pasted into the Input Field and now its text is "testtest"
Actual result: Nothing changed and the text in the Input Field remained "test"
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1 (1.0.0), 2020.1.0b2 (1.0.0), 2020.2.0a3 (1.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.2.0a3
1. The Ctrl+Insert (copy) and Shift+Insert (paste) shortcuts work in the Editor, but not in the in-game "Unity UI"
2. Couldn't test on a Mac since its keyboard doesn't have the Insert key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine