Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Ctrl+Insert (copy) and Shift+Insert (paste) shortcuts do not work with the UI Input Field component
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (1226349.zip)
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In the Game window, there should be an Input Field, select it and type "test" in it
4. Select the text and press Ctrl+Insert (to copy)
5. Deselect the text and press Shift+Insert (to paste)
Expected result: The "test" text was copied and pasted into the Input Field and now its text is "testtest"
Actual result: Nothing changed and the text in the Input Field remained "test"
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1 (1.0.0), 2020.1.0b2 (1.0.0), 2020.2.0a3 (1.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.2.0a3
1. The Ctrl+Insert (copy) and Shift+Insert (paste) shortcuts work in the Editor, but not in the in-game "Unity UI"
2. Couldn't test on a Mac since its keyboard doesn't have the Insert key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered