Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Ctrl+Insert (copy) and Shift+Insert (paste) shortcuts do not work with the UI Input Field component
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (1226349.zip)
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In the Game window, there should be an Input Field, select it and type "test" in it
4. Select the text and press Ctrl+Insert (to copy)
5. Deselect the text and press Shift+Insert (to paste)
Expected result: The "test" text was copied and pasted into the Input Field and now its text is "testtest"
Actual result: Nothing changed and the text in the Input Field remained "test"
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1 (1.0.0), 2020.1.0b2 (1.0.0), 2020.2.0a3 (1.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.2.0a3
1. The Ctrl+Insert (copy) and Shift+Insert (paste) shortcuts work in the Editor, but not in the in-game "Unity UI"
2. Couldn't test on a Mac since its keyboard doesn't have the Insert key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field