Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
Ctrl+Insert (copy) and Shift+Insert (paste) shortcuts do not work with the UI Input Field component
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project (1226349.zip)
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In the Game window, there should be an Input Field, select it and type "test" in it
4. Select the text and press Ctrl+Insert (to copy)
5. Deselect the text and press Shift+Insert (to paste)
Expected result: The "test" text was copied and pasted into the Input Field and now its text is "testtest"
Actual result: Nothing changed and the text in the Input Field remained "test"
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1 (1.0.0), 2020.1.0b2 (1.0.0), 2020.2.0a3 (1.0.0)
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.2.0a3
1. The Ctrl+Insert (copy) and Shift+Insert (paste) shortcuts work in the Editor, but not in the in-game "Unity UI"
2. Couldn't test on a Mac since its keyboard doesn't have the Insert key
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap