Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Creating or Destroying a PlayableGraph without using it gives a Warning in Console
1. Download attached project "New Unity Project.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Put "NewBehaviourScript" script on gameObject in Hierarchy
4. Enter Play mode
5. Observe that Console will print a warning "PlayableGraph being evaluated with no outputs. Playables will not be updated"
6. Exit Play mode
7. Open "NewBehaviourScript", Comment "graph.Destroy();" line and save it
8. Enter Play mode
9. Observe that Console will print a warning "PlayableGraph was not Disposed"
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
Reproduced on Unity 2017.2.3p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2 and 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking