Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Creating or Destroying a PlayableGraph without using it gives a Warning in Console
1. Download attached project "New Unity Project.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Put "NewBehaviourScript" script on gameObject in Hierarchy
4. Enter Play mode
5. Observe that Console will print a warning "PlayableGraph being evaluated with no outputs. Playables will not be updated"
6. Exit Play mode
7. Open "NewBehaviourScript", Comment "graph.Destroy();" line and save it
8. Enter Play mode
9. Observe that Console will print a warning "PlayableGraph was not Disposed"
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
Reproduced on Unity 2017.2.3p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2 and 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background