Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Creating or Destroying a PlayableGraph without using it gives a Warning in Console
1. Download attached project "New Unity Project.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Put "NewBehaviourScript" script on gameObject in Hierarchy
4. Enter Play mode
5. Observe that Console will print a warning "PlayableGraph being evaluated with no outputs. Playables will not be updated"
6. Exit Play mode
7. Open "NewBehaviourScript", Comment "graph.Destroy();" line and save it
8. Enter Play mode
9. Observe that Console will print a warning "PlayableGraph was not Disposed"
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
Reproduced on Unity 2017.2.3p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2 and 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets