Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Creating or Destroying a PlayableGraph without using it gives a Warning in Console
1. Download attached project "New Unity Project.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Put "NewBehaviourScript" script on gameObject in Hierarchy
4. Enter Play mode
5. Observe that Console will print a warning "PlayableGraph being evaluated with no outputs. Playables will not be updated"
6. Exit Play mode
7. Open "NewBehaviourScript", Comment "graph.Destroy();" line and save it
8. Enter Play mode
9. Observe that Console will print a warning "PlayableGraph was not Disposed"
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
Reproduced on Unity 2017.2.3p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2 and 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline