Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Creating or Destroying a PlayableGraph without using it gives a Warning in Console
1. Download attached project "New Unity Project.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Put "NewBehaviourScript" script on gameObject in Hierarchy
4. Enter Play mode
5. Observe that Console will print a warning "PlayableGraph being evaluated with no outputs. Playables will not be updated"
6. Exit Play mode
7. Open "NewBehaviourScript", Comment "graph.Destroy();" line and save it
8. Enter Play mode
9. Observe that Console will print a warning "PlayableGraph was not Disposed"
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
Reproduced on Unity 2017.2.3p4, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b2 and 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows