Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Creating new Editor test script overrides existing one with default name
Create a new Editor test script (it has the name NewTestScript).
Don't rename this file, but make modifications to it and save.
Create another Editor test script.
Actual: This script simply replaces the previous one without any warning.
Expected: Create a new script with a different name than any existing one and let the user rename it immediately (consistent with how creating regular C# MonoBehaviours works)
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object