Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Creating new Editor test script overrides existing one with default name
Create a new Editor test script (it has the name NewTestScript).
Don't rename this file, but make modifications to it and save.
Create another Editor test script.
Actual: This script simply replaces the previous one without any warning.
Expected: Create a new script with a different name than any existing one and let the user rename it immediately (consistent with how creating regular C# MonoBehaviours works)
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves