Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Creating new Editor test script overrides existing one with default name
Create a new Editor test script (it has the name NewTestScript).
Don't rename this file, but make modifications to it and save.
Create another Editor test script.
Actual: This script simply replaces the previous one without any warning.
Expected: Create a new script with a different name than any existing one and let the user rename it immediately (consistent with how creating regular C# MonoBehaviours works)
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type