Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Creating new Editor test script overrides existing one with default name
Create a new Editor test script (it has the name NewTestScript).
Don't rename this file, but make modifications to it and save.
Create another Editor test script.
Actual: This script simply replaces the previous one without any warning.
Expected: Create a new script with a different name than any existing one and let the user rename it immediately (consistent with how creating regular C# MonoBehaviours works)
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)