Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Creating new Editor test script overrides existing one with default name
Create a new Editor test script (it has the name NewTestScript).
Don't rename this file, but make modifications to it and save.
Create another Editor test script.
Actual: This script simply replaces the previous one without any warning.
Expected: Create a new script with a different name than any existing one and let the user rename it immediately (consistent with how creating regular C# MonoBehaviours works)
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on EditorOnlyPlayerSettings::GetDefaultTextureCompressionFormat when switching or opening a specific project with Android or IOS Platform
- [Mobile] Player silently crashes on a mobile device when using a lot of "Camera" GameObjects (40 and more) in the Scene
- Scene is modified after exiting Play Mode when Graphics Compositor is enabled in HD RP
- Shortcuts inconsistently trigger when they have a conflict with the same Command
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages