Search Issue Tracker
Creating an asset/script is no longer highlighted for renaming.
New scripts or assets should have their names highlighed so the user can instantly edit. This functionality has regressed in 2019.3.0a12.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new project in Unity 2019.3.0a11
- In the projects menu Create a new C# script
Notice issue >> The user is not able to rename the script instantly.
Expected: The script name should be highlighed for the user to change.
Working: 2019.3.0a11, 2020.1.0a2
Broken 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler