Search Issue Tracker
Creating an asset/script is no longer highlighted for renaming.
New scripts or assets should have their names highlighed so the user can instantly edit. This functionality has regressed in 2019.3.0a12.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new project in Unity 2019.3.0a11
- In the projects menu Create a new C# script
Notice issue >> The user is not able to rename the script instantly.
Expected: The script name should be highlighed for the user to change.
Working: 2019.3.0a11, 2020.1.0a2
Broken 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"