Search Issue Tracker
Creating an asset/script is no longer highlighted for renaming.
New scripts or assets should have their names highlighed so the user can instantly edit. This functionality has regressed in 2019.3.0a12.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new project in Unity 2019.3.0a11
- In the projects menu Create a new C# script
Notice issue >> The user is not able to rename the script instantly.
Expected: The script name should be highlighed for the user to change.
Working: 2019.3.0a11, 2020.1.0a2
Broken 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules