Search Issue Tracker
Creating an asset/script is no longer highlighted for renaming.
New scripts or assets should have their names highlighed so the user can instantly edit. This functionality has regressed in 2019.3.0a12.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new project in Unity 2019.3.0a11
- In the projects menu Create a new C# script
Notice issue >> The user is not able to rename the script instantly.
Expected: The script name should be highlighed for the user to change.
Working: 2019.3.0a11, 2020.1.0a2
Broken 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field