Search Issue Tracker
Creating an asset/script is no longer highlighted for renaming.
New scripts or assets should have their names highlighed so the user can instantly edit. This functionality has regressed in 2019.3.0a12.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new project in Unity 2019.3.0a11
- In the projects menu Create a new C# script
Notice issue >> The user is not able to rename the script instantly.
Expected: The script name should be highlighed for the user to change.
Working: 2019.3.0a11, 2020.1.0a2
Broken 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs