Search Issue Tracker
Creating a Tree object spawns error message
Creating a Tree game object spawns the following error in Console:
"ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
Regression from 4.3.4f1.
- Create a new project
- Create a Tree object in Hierarchy
- Observe the following error in Console:
ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build