Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Creating a new project will throw multiple assertion failures regarding 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr
Creating a new project will throw multiple assertion failures regarding 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr'
As of 2019.3.0a9, creating new projects will throw multiple nondescript assertion failures such as:
Assertion failed on expression: 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr'
UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:GetPrecompiledAssemblies(Boolean, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget)
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper:ExtractAllClassesThatAreUserExtendedScripts(String, String&, String&, String&)
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.Exists(guid)'
Assertion failed on expression: 'false'
Steps to reproduce:
- In Unity 2019.3.0a9, either open the attached project or create a new project (any template should work)
- Upon loading the editor, observe numerous assertion failures
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project