Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Creating a new project will throw multiple assertion failures regarding 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr
Creating a new project will throw multiple assertion failures regarding 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr'
As of 2019.3.0a9, creating new projects will throw multiple nondescript assertion failures such as:
Assertion failed on expression: 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr'
UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:GetPrecompiledAssemblies(Boolean, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget)
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper:ExtractAllClassesThatAreUserExtendedScripts(String, String&, String&, String&)
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.Exists(guid)'
Assertion failed on expression: 'false'
Steps to reproduce:
- In Unity 2019.3.0a9, either open the attached project or create a new project (any template should work)
- Upon loading the editor, observe numerous assertion failures
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function