Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Creating a new project will throw multiple assertion failures regarding 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr
Creating a new project will throw multiple assertion failures regarding 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr'
As of 2019.3.0a9, creating new projects will throw multiple nondescript assertion failures such as:
Assertion failed on expression: 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr'
UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:GetPrecompiledAssemblies(Boolean, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget)
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper:ExtractAllClassesThatAreUserExtendedScripts(String, String&, String&, String&)
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.Exists(guid)'
Assertion failed on expression: 'false'
Steps to reproduce:
- In Unity 2019.3.0a9, either open the attached project or create a new project (any template should work)
- Upon loading the editor, observe numerous assertion failures
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version