Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Creating a new project will throw multiple assertion failures regarding 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr
Creating a new project will throw multiple assertion failures regarding 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr'
As of 2019.3.0a9, creating new projects will throw multiple nondescript assertion failures such as:
Assertion failed on expression: 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr'
UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:GetPrecompiledAssemblies(Boolean, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget)
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper:ExtractAllClassesThatAreUserExtendedScripts(String, String&, String&, String&)
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.Exists(guid)'
Assertion failed on expression: 'false'
Steps to reproduce:
- In Unity 2019.3.0a9, either open the attached project or create a new project (any template should work)
- Upon loading the editor, observe numerous assertion failures
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac