Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Creating a new project will throw multiple assertion failures regarding 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr
Creating a new project will throw multiple assertion failures regarding 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr'
As of 2019.3.0a9, creating new projects will throw multiple nondescript assertion failures such as:
Assertion failed on expression: 'artifactMetaInfo != nullptr'
UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:GetPrecompiledAssemblies(Boolean, BuildTargetGroup, BuildTarget)
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper:ExtractAllClassesThatAreUserExtendedScripts(String, String&, String&, String&)
Assertion failed on expression: 'txn.Exists(guid)'
Assertion failed on expression: 'false'
Steps to reproduce:
- In Unity 2019.3.0a9, either open the attached project or create a new project (any template should work)
- Upon loading the editor, observe numerous assertion failures
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes