Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
CreateInspectorGUI gets called twice when a custom Inspector is used for a ScriptableObject
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window select the 'MyScriptableObjectInstance' Asset
3. Observe the Console
Expected result: Only one 'MyScriptableObjectCustomEditor.CreateInspectorGUI' message gets logged
Actual result: Two 'MyScriptableObjectCustomEditor.CreateInspectorGUI' messages get logged
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b5, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.1f1, 2021.2.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.23f1, 2020.2.0b4
Cannot test with: 2018.4.33f1 (no suitable method found to override)
- The issue is not reproducible with a MonoBehavior
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes