Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Create animation button is not working for Legacy Animation, if "Animations Size" is more than 0 and no animation is assigned
1. Open a new project.
2. Create game object.
3. Add "Animation" component.
4. In "Animation" component set "Animations Size" to more than 0.
5. Go to "Animation" window, try pressing on "Create" button. It does not work.
Same result happens if you create animation, then delete it in a Project folder.
Expected result: When you press "Create" it allows you to create a new animation.
Actual result: If "Animations Size" is more than 0, and no Animations are assigned - "Create" button in "Animation" window wont work.
Reproducible with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p7, 5.4.1f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
Lets say, object has 2 animations, 1 is assigned, and the other is not ([no clip]).
If, in "Animation" window [no clip] is selected, it will open same screen with "Create" button. But when "Create" is clicked, it opens animation which is assigned. But it should allow to Create a new animation.
Also, if in "Animation" window [no clip] is selected, the only clickable thing in Animation window is the "Create" button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] DefaultInpector type needs to be blacklisted
- Default Inspector Header is shown when double clicking on a scene
- [LWRP] Base map is missing on some materials after upgrading LWRP package
- Metal error when using subsurface scattering in HDRP
- gameObject.SendMessage doesn't accept value as a function argument correctly in the .NET 4.x Scripting Runtime