Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Create animation button is not working for Legacy Animation, if "Animations Size" is more than 0 and no animation is assigned
1. Open a new project.
2. Create game object.
3. Add "Animation" component.
4. In "Animation" component set "Animations Size" to more than 0.
5. Go to "Animation" window, try pressing on "Create" button. It does not work.
Same result happens if you create animation, then delete it in a Project folder.
Expected result: When you press "Create" it allows you to create a new animation.
Actual result: If "Animations Size" is more than 0, and no Animations are assigned - "Create" button in "Animation" window wont work.
Reproducible with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p7, 5.4.1f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
Lets say, object has 2 animations, 1 is assigned, and the other is not ([no clip]).
If, in "Animation" window [no clip] is selected, it will open same screen with "Create" button. But when "Create" is clicked, it opens animation which is assigned. But it should allow to Create a new animation.
Also, if in "Animation" window [no clip] is selected, the only clickable thing in Animation window is the "Create" button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Assertion "(destWidth >= srcWidth && destHeight >= srcHeight)..." thrown when building with 32-bit, half ETC2 fallback
- Unity crashes in mono_method_signature_checked when creating a delegate from a DynamicMethod
- The Editor crashes in sortBoxes when entering the Play mode
- Calling PlayableGraph.Evaluate while paused doesn't update a Skinned Mesh
- Incorrect material is assigned to a specific FBX model's child object