Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Create animation button is not working for Legacy Animation, if "Animations Size" is more than 0 and no animation is assigned
1. Open a new project.
2. Create game object.
3. Add "Animation" component.
4. In "Animation" component set "Animations Size" to more than 0.
5. Go to "Animation" window, try pressing on "Create" button. It does not work.
Same result happens if you create animation, then delete it in a Project folder.
Expected result: When you press "Create" it allows you to create a new animation.
Actual result: If "Animations Size" is more than 0, and no Animations are assigned - "Create" button in "Animation" window wont work.
Reproducible with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.6p7, 5.4.1f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
Lets say, object has 2 animations, 1 is assigned, and the other is not ([no clip]).
If, in "Animation" window [no clip] is selected, it will open same screen with "Create" button. But when "Create" is clicked, it opens animation which is assigned. But it should allow to Create a new animation.
Also, if in "Animation" window [no clip] is selected, the only clickable thing in Animation window is the "Create" button.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Version Control] CS2001 Missing file exception causes build to fail
- [Texture Importer] ETC1 sprites with alpha are imported / packed without alpha
- Terrain standard shader displays smoothness with max value
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Large amounts of data is Written to Disk when 1000 materials are created with script