Search Issue Tracker
Crashing when running project with the MonoDevelop debugger active
1. Open the attached project
2. Open __Bartok_Scene_0
3. Open the script Bartok in MonoDevelop
4. Place a breakpoint seemingly anywhere
5. Attach the debugger to Unity
6. Try to play the project in Unity
I think it's a duplicate of 547363 but it's closed as fixed.
Crashes with any project (even an almost empty one).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect