Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Crashed in output_l00 when scaling Raw Image rapidly
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. In Hierarchy, select "Canvas" -> "RawImage".
4. In Inspector, rapidly change one of the Scale axis.
Expected result: Should give out Fatal Error message "Size overflow in allocater."
Actual result: Unity crashes. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a3
Note: In non-reproducible versions, Unity freezes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject
- FileNotFoundException exception when there are special characters in the assembly path when calling Activator.CreateInstance
- [VR] Crash w/ Oculus and DX11 on Camera selection
- Editor crashes in FindRelativeTransformWithPath on entering Play mode, when two certain scripts are attached to game object