Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
Crashed in output_l00 when scaling Raw Image rapidly
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. In Hierarchy, select "Canvas" -> "RawImage".
4. In Inspector, rapidly change one of the Scale axis.
Expected result: Should give out Fatal Error message "Size overflow in allocater."
Actual result: Unity crashes. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a3
Note: In non-reproducible versions, Unity freezes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled
- AssemblyDefinitionFiles fail to use Assembly References override correctly in the 2018.3 versions