Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
Crashed in output_l00 when scaling Raw Image rapidly
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. In Hierarchy, select "Canvas" -> "RawImage".
4. In Inspector, rapidly change one of the Scale axis.
Expected result: Should give out Fatal Error message "Size overflow in allocater."
Actual result: Unity crashes. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a3
Note: In non-reproducible versions, Unity freezes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
- Objects connected by joints begin rotating continuously when colliding with each other
- [HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
- Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
- EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod