Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Crashed in output_l00 when scaling Raw Image rapidly
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. In Hierarchy, select "Canvas" -> "RawImage".
4. In Inspector, rapidly change one of the Scale axis.
Expected result: Should give out Fatal Error message "Size overflow in allocater."
Actual result: Unity crashes. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a3
Note: In non-reproducible versions, Unity freezes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed