Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crashed in output_l00 when scaling Raw Image rapidly
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "Test" scene.
3. In Hierarchy, select "Canvas" -> "RawImage".
4. In Inspector, rapidly change one of the Scale axis.
Expected result: Should give out Fatal Error message "Size overflow in allocater."
Actual result: Unity crashes. (GIF attached)
Reproducible with: 2017.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3
Regression introduced in: 2017.1.0a3
Note: In non-reproducible versions, Unity freezes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mixed lighting does not differentiate between static and non-static objects in playmode
- Asset Serialization Mode Force Text saves NavMesh in binary
- CanvasRenderer.cull cannot be set to false if it is set to true on Awake/Start/OnEnable
- Crash in AnimationClip::BuildMecanimDataMainThread when entering a Play mode
- Transform Scale loses precision when duplicating child GameObject