Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Crash with GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount() on DX11, with intel integrated graphics
Issuing a lot of CopyCount() commands causes the "Failed to present D3D11 swapchain due to device removed" crash.
Repro steps :
- Open a Unity editor, with DX11 as API.
- Make sure Unity uses an Intel integrated GPU.
- Import the CrashCopyCount unitypackage.
- Open Crash Scene.
- Press play.
Expected result : the Player runs without crash.
Observed result : "Failed to present D3D11 swapchain due to device removed" crash.
It is believed to be the root problem of this bug : https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/vfx-editor-crashes-when-spawning-large-amount-of-vfx-using-integrated-graphics-driver
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Errors are thrown after redoing Nested Prefab Variant creation
- Documentation Link does not work when the "VFX Condition" question mark button is clicked
- Documentation Link does not work when the "Spawn State" question mark button is clicked
- Darker lighting in Build when disabling SSAO at runtime
- Animation glitches when using animation layering with base layer transition interruption
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.32f1