Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Crash with GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount() on DX11, with intel integrated graphics
Issuing a lot of CopyCount() commands causes the "Failed to present D3D11 swapchain due to device removed" crash.
Repro steps :
- Open a Unity editor, with DX11 as API.
- Make sure Unity uses an Intel integrated GPU.
- Import the CrashCopyCount unitypackage.
- Open Crash Scene.
- Press play.
Expected result : the Player runs without crash.
Observed result : "Failed to present D3D11 swapchain due to device removed" crash.
It is believed to be the root problem of this bug : https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/issues/vfx-editor-crashes-when-spawning-large-amount-of-vfx-using-integrated-graphics-driver
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point