Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
Crash when trying to load RenderDoc while using OpenGL / DirectX12 Graphics API Backend
1. Open the attached Project from "RenderDocCrash.zip"
2. Right-click on the "Game View" Tab and then click on "Load RenderDoc"
Actual result: Unity Editor crashes
Reproduces on: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a2
- Tested with RenderDoc 1.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly