Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
Crash when trying to load RenderDoc while using OpenGL / DirectX12 Graphics API Backend
1. Open the attached Project from "RenderDocCrash.zip"
2. Right-click on the "Game View" Tab and then click on "Load RenderDoc"
Actual result: Unity Editor crashes
Reproduces on: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a2
- Tested with RenderDoc 1.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect