Search Issue Tracker
Crash when trying to load RenderDoc while using OpenGL / DirectX12 Graphics API Backend
1. Open the attached Project from "RenderDocCrash.zip"
2. Right-click on the "Game View" Tab and then click on "Load RenderDoc"
Actual result: Unity Editor crashes
Reproduces on: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a2
- Tested with RenderDoc 1.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3