Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Crash when trying to load RenderDoc while using OpenGL / DirectX12 Graphics API Backend
1. Open the attached Project from "RenderDocCrash.zip"
2. Right-click on the "Game View" Tab and then click on "Load RenderDoc"
Actual result: Unity Editor crashes
Reproduces on: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a2
- Tested with RenderDoc 1.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance