Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.4
Crash when trying to load RenderDoc while using OpenGL / DirectX12 Graphics API Backend
1. Open the attached Project from "RenderDocCrash.zip"
2. Right-click on the "Game View" Tab and then click on "Load RenderDoc"
Actual result: Unity Editor crashes
Reproduces on: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.4.0f1, 2019.1.1f1, 2019.2.0a14, 2019.3.0a2
- Tested with RenderDoc 1.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property