Search Issue Tracker
Crash when setting a breakpoint and evaluating
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "MainMenu"
- open the script "DedicatedServer"
- set a breakpoint at line 44 StartCoroutine(_serverstate.ToString () "_Start");
- press play in Unity
- after hitting the breakpoint select "_serverstate.ToString () "_Start"" from the brackets
- mouse over the selection to evaluate and Unity will crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player