Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0-pre.4
Fixed in 5.1.6, 7.0.3
Found in [Package]
Crash when disable Optimizing the geometry of SpriteShape
How to reproduce:
1. Open the project "UIToolkit Bug.zip"
2. Open "Test" Scene (Assets>Test)
3. Select "Terrain" in the Hierarchy window
4. In the Inspector window change Position X to 0
5. In the Sprite Shape Controller (Script) component uncheck Optimize Geometry
Expected result: Shape is changed
Actual result: Crash
Reproducible with: 7.0.0-pre.2, 7.0.0 (2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a10)
Not reproducible with: 4.1.5, 5.1.4, 6.0.1 (2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a10)
- If the "Terrain" is not in the Scene view then project does not crash
- No crash with other Sprite Shapes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first