Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash when getting type of a generic with IL2CPP backend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project
2. Build and run the project
Expected: the build does not crash
Actual: the build crashes
Reproduced in: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
Repro with IL2CPP back end.
No repro with Mono back end.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs
- [HDRP]Template Light Map is corrupted on first launch before rebaking