Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash when getting type of a generic with IL2CPP backend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project
2. Build and run the project
Expected: the build does not crash
Actual: the build crashes
Reproduced in: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
Repro with IL2CPP back end.
No repro with Mono back end.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline