Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash when getting type of a generic with IL2CPP backend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project
2. Build and run the project
Expected: the build does not crash
Actual: the build crashes
Reproduced in: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
Repro with IL2CPP back end.
No repro with Mono back end.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU