Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Crash when getting type of a generic with IL2CPP backend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project
2. Build and run the project
Expected: the build does not crash
Actual: the build crashes
Reproduced in: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
Repro with IL2CPP back end.
No repro with Mono back end.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button