Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash when getting type of a generic with IL2CPP backend
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project
2. Build and run the project
Expected: the build does not crash
Actual: the build crashes
Reproduced in: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a17
Repro with IL2CPP back end.
No repro with Mono back end.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)