Search Issue Tracker
Crash when draging and dropping assets into Project folder.
I was dragging and dropping an asset folder from Windows Explorer into Unity's project folder. It started to copy the files into Unity then it Crashed.
Steps to reproduce
- Open Unity 2018.1.0a6.
- Download and import "Unity HDRI Pack" from the asset store.
- Drag an external asset folder into the Unity Project Menu. (i'm using "Unity Lighting Fundamentals" from the Pluralsight "Sword and Shovels" Unity course.
Notice issue >> It seems to attempt the import but then crashes.
NOTE: My page file was limited to 8gig.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building Unity editor via CI results in "System.IO.IOException: Sharing violation on path" error
- [Editor] Side panel and graph divider gets stuck when dragged after selecting transition from Any State in Animator Window
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs