Search Issue Tracker
Crash when draging and dropping assets into Project folder.
I was dragging and dropping an asset folder from Windows Explorer into Unity's project folder. It started to copy the files into Unity then it Crashed.
Steps to reproduce
- Open Unity 2018.1.0a6.
- Download and import "Unity HDRI Pack" from the asset store.
- Drag an external asset folder into the Unity Project Menu. (i'm using "Unity Lighting Fundamentals" from the Pluralsight "Sword and Shovels" Unity course.
Notice issue >> It seems to attempt the import but then crashes.
NOTE: My page file was limited to 8gig.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items