Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash when downloading a prefab from acceleration server with attribute from precompiled dll
How to reproduce:
1. Install the accelerator cache server (save ip address which is shown in the end of the installation)
2. Open empty project (to set up cache server)
3. Preferences -> Cache Server (global) -> enable "Cache Server Default Mode", set "Default IP address" to your local ip (from step 1)
4. Press "Check Connection" (Connection successful is thrown)
5. Open attached project "AccelerationServerCrash.zip"
6. Close the project and delete Library folder
7. Open attached project "AccelerationServerCrash.zip"
Expected result: the project opens up
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a11, 2020.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4 (due to additional set up needed to reproduce the bug)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Overridden method is called when calling the base class method using a derived class delegate