Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Crash when downloading a prefab from acceleration server with attribute from precompiled dll
How to reproduce:
1. Install the accelerator cache server (save ip address which is shown in the end of the installation)
2. Open empty project (to set up cache server)
3. Preferences -> Cache Server (global) -> enable "Cache Server Default Mode", set "Default IP address" to your local ip (from step 1)
4. Press "Check Connection" (Connection successful is thrown)
5. Open attached project "AccelerationServerCrash.zip"
6. Close the project and delete Library folder
7. Open attached project "AccelerationServerCrash.zip"
Expected result: the project opens up
Actual result: the Editor crashes
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a11, 2020.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a10
Could not test with: 2018.4 (due to additional set up needed to reproduce the bug)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object