Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14
Found in [Package]
Crash when copy-pasting a Subgraph block
1. Create a new VFX
2. Select two blocks in the Output context, right-click, and turn them into a Subgraph block.
3. Select the new subgraph block and copy it
4. Right click on the subgraph and select 'Enter Subgraph'
5. Select one of the subgraph blocks and paste the Subgraph from step 3.
6. Unity hands and eventually crashes.
No crash / not allow pasting a block subgraph within itself if it's not supported
- The same workflow seems fine for operator subgraphs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button