Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14
Found in [Package]
Crash when copy-pasting a Subgraph block
1. Create a new VFX
2. Select two blocks in the Output context, right-click, and turn them into a Subgraph block.
3. Select the new subgraph block and copy it
4. Right click on the subgraph and select 'Enter Subgraph'
5. Select one of the subgraph blocks and paste the Subgraph from step 3.
6. Unity hands and eventually crashes.
No crash / not allow pasting a block subgraph within itself if it's not supported
- The same workflow seems fine for operator subgraphs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
- Inspector window's ObjectFields are not updating correctly
- Linker error when building with the MRTK Graphics Tools package and Managed Stripping Level is set to High