Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 14
Found in [Package]
Crash when copy-pasting a Subgraph block
1. Create a new VFX
2. Select two blocks in the Output context, right-click, and turn them into a Subgraph block.
3. Select the new subgraph block and copy it
4. Right click on the subgraph and select 'Enter Subgraph'
5. Select one of the subgraph blocks and paste the Subgraph from step 3.
6. Unity hands and eventually crashes.
No crash / not allow pasting a block subgraph within itself if it's not supported
- The same workflow seems fine for operator subgraphs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform