Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Crash when changing TransparencyLM property in shader while baking
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Select "Transparent" Object, expand it's Material and drag "red" from the assets on "Transmissive Color"
3. Start generating lighting
4. Wait a few seconds and then drag "smallrattle" from the assets on "Transmissive Color"
--Unity stops responding and crashes without the Bug Reporter
Reproduced with: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
Note: When starting the bake with "smallrattle" and then changing to "red" it did not crash, however after a few more swaps it eventually did
Fixed in 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send