Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Crash when changing TransparencyLM property in shader while baking
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Select "Transparent" Object, expand it's Material and drag "red" from the assets on "Transmissive Color"
3. Start generating lighting
4. Wait a few seconds and then drag "smallrattle" from the assets on "Transmissive Color"
--Unity stops responding and crashes without the Bug Reporter
Reproduced with: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
Note: When starting the bake with "smallrattle" and then changing to "red" it did not crash, however after a few more swaps it eventually did
Fixed in 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project