Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Crash when changing TransparencyLM property in shader while baking
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. Select "Transparent" Object, expand it's Material and drag "red" from the assets on "Transmissive Color"
3. Start generating lighting
4. Wait a few seconds and then drag "smallrattle" from the assets on "Transmissive Color"
--Unity stops responding and crashes without the Bug Reporter
Reproduced with: 5.6.5f1, 2017.1.2p4, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.3.0f3, 2018.1.0b1
Note: When starting the bake with "smallrattle" and then changing to "red" it did not crash, however after a few more swaps it eventually did
Fixed in 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules