Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash when changing to D3D12 from D3D11
I was getting this almost always when I would change to a different direct3d version in the linked project. It seemed to go away when I deleted all the stuff in the scene but then started happening again.
load up project
go to player settings and add d3d12 (or 9) then drag the new option to the top
hit apply when prompted to import assets again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets