Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crash when changing to D3D12 from D3D11
I was getting this almost always when I would change to a different direct3d version in the linked project. It seemed to go away when I deleted all the stuff in the scene but then started happening again.
load up project
go to player settings and add d3d12 (or 9) then drag the new option to the top
hit apply when prompted to import assets again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- URP not rendering with a Renderer Feature before rendering shadows