Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crash when changing to D3D12 from D3D11
I was getting this almost always when I would change to a different direct3d version in the linked project. It seemed to go away when I deleted all the stuff in the scene but then started happening again.
load up project
go to player settings and add d3d12 (or 9) then drag the new option to the top
hit apply when prompted to import assets again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded