Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash when changing to D3D12 from D3D11
I was getting this almost always when I would change to a different direct3d version in the linked project. It seemed to go away when I deleted all the stuff in the scene but then started happening again.
load up project
go to player settings and add d3d12 (or 9) then drag the new option to the top
hit apply when prompted to import assets again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode