Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crash when changing to D3D12 from D3D11
I was getting this almost always when I would change to a different direct3d version in the linked project. It seemed to go away when I deleted all the stuff in the scene but then started happening again.
load up project
go to player settings and add d3d12 (or 9) then drag the new option to the top
hit apply when prompted to import assets again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine