Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Crash when changing burst count property's value in Animation window
1. Open my attached project, scene repro
2. In project window, click on Particle system
3. In Animator window, change the Particle System:Particle System Burst Count property to 10
4. Enter Play mode
Expected: Unity doesn't crash
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 5.5.4p2, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.3f1, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a2
Note: Unity crashes when adding 10 or more bursts (if adding through Inspector window, 8 is maximum allowed bursts) or adding less than -1 (floats including)
Note: since version 2017.1.0a3 it only crashes when entering Play mode. On earlier versions, Unity crashes as soon as user starts inputting numbers to property
Note: last stack trace - StreamedBinaryWrite<0>::TransferSTLStyleArray<dynamic_array<KeyframeTpl<float>,4> >
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab