Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fix In Review for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Crash on WindowsVideoMedia::StepAllStreams when reimporting a .m4v file
1. Open the attached project "1340340"
2. In the Project window, select the "Bin" asset
3. Right-click and select "Reimport"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2021.2.0a4, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.23f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a3
- The crash can no longer be reproduced with any version after opening the project with Unity versions before the regression
- With Unity versions before the regression, this error appears instead of the crash:
VideoClip import error for Assets/bin.m4v
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator