Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Crash on WindowsVideoMedia::StepAllStreams when reimporting a .m4v file
1. Open the attached project "1340340"
2. In the Project window, select the "Bin" asset
3. Right-click and select "Reimport"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2021.2.0a4, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.23f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a3
- The crash can no longer be reproduced with any version after opening the project with Unity versions before the regression
- With Unity versions before the regression, this error appears instead of the crash:
VideoClip import error for Assets/bin.m4v
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off