Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Crash on WindowsVideoMedia::StepAllStreams when reimporting a .m4v file
1. Open the attached project "1340340"
2. In the Project window, select the "Bin" asset
3. Right-click and select "Reimport"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.24f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2021.2.0a4, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.23f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a3
- The crash can no longer be reproduced with any version after opening the project with Unity versions before the regression
- With Unity versions before the regression, this error appears instead of the crash:
VideoClip import error for Assets/bin.m4v
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming