Search Issue Tracker
Crash on "UnloadAssetBundle" when exiting play mode
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project "case_1196582-2019.3.0b10_Repro (1).zip"
2. Open "Load Scene" Scene and enter play mode
3. Press on "Load Scene", wait for around 30 seconds and then exit play mode
-observe the crash-
Reproduced on 2020.1.0a15
Note: Could be related to Case 1192129
First 4 lines of the stacktrace:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator