Search Issue Tracker
Crash on UnityYAML::Write::SerializeScalar when importing a prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Repro_Project.zip" project
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a8, 2019.3.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0b8, 2019.1.8f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.29f1.
The crash happens after failed assertions:
Assertion failed on expression: 'index == end'
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Serialize/TransferFunctions/UnityYAML/UnityYAMLWrite.cpp Line: 449)
Assertion failed on expression: 'IsScalar()'
(Filename: c:\buildslave\unity\build\runtime\serialize\transferfunctions\unityyaml\UnityYAMLCompact.h Line: 145)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
This is a duplicate of issue #1164292