Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Crash on UnityEngine.Profiling.Profiler:BeginSampleImpl when calling Profiler.BeginSample(null)
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "profiler-test.zip"
2. Open "ReproductionScene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with - 2017.4.36f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'