Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on Unity::ArticulationBody::CleanupAllShapes when Entering Play Mode with 2 Articulation Bodies and Scene Reload disabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1220333" and load the scene "SampleScene"
2. Go to Edit->Project Settings...
3. Click "Editor" and ensure that "Reload Scene" is disabled
4. Press Play
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a24
Not reproducible with:2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.3.3f1, 2020.1.0a14 (No Articulation Body Component)
Full stack trace:
0x00007FF7036C393B (Unity) Unity::ArticulationBody::CleanupAllShapes
0x00007FF7036C91CC (Unity) Unity::ArticulationBody::RemoveFromManager
0x00007FF7048C392C (Unity) EditorSceneManager::ResetOpenScenes
0x00007FF7048C4597 (Unity) EditorSceneManager::RestoreSceneBackups
0x00007FF70437E155 (Unity) PlayerLoopController::EnterPlayMode
0x00007FF704391138 (Unity) PlayerLoopController::SetIsPlaying
0x00007FF704394556 (Unity) Application::TickTimer
0x00007FF704B692FC (Unity) MainMessageLoop
0x00007FF704B729DE (Unity) WinMain
0x00007FF70679E306 (Unity) __scrt_common_main_seh
0x00007FFC61B37974 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFC6496A261 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
Might Not crash the first time, exit Play Mode and enter it again to reproduce
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject