Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Crash on Transform::GetTransformAccess when entering Play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user ("CrossRoadSim.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play mode
Reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
Couldn't test with: 2017.4 due to crashes before opening the project
First lines of the stacktrace:
0x00000001401AB014 (Unity) Transform::GetTransformAccess
0x00000001407DC673 (Unity) RendererUpdateManager::DirtyDispatchUpdate
0x000000014087BBF0 (Unity) MeshRenderer::UpdateCachedMesh
0x000000014086B6B7 (Unity) MeshFilter::WillDestroyComponent
0x000000014092A2F4 (Unity) DestroyObjectHighLevel_Internal
- The Scene has 3 errors before entering Play mode:
GameObject has multiple Transform components! Merged into single one.
Missing GameObject : Unity has detected a Transform component that is not assigned to a GameObject, and has created a new GameObject 'Recovery GameObject (790642798)' to contain the component.
Can't destroy Transform component of 'Recovery GameObject (790642798)'. If you want to destroy the game object, please call 'Destroy' on the game object instead. Destroying the transform component is not allowed.
Dec 31, 2019 10:06
nk you so much for this. I was into th https://messenger.red/ is issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys
Dec 31, 2019 10:05
hank you so m https://vidmate.onl/ uch for this. I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.0a2