Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on SpookyHash::Short when continually interrupting auto-generating light
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("1205313.zip")
2. Open "Lights and Shadows" Scene
3. Select "Point Light", "Spot Light" and "Area Light"
4. Move the lights around the Scene continually interrupting baking
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1
First 5 lines of the stacktrace:
0x00007FF729793E4C (Unity) SpookyHash::Short
0x00007FF72A242164 (Unity) LightFalloffRefcountedDataHandle<UnityInputLightFalloffTable>::GetHash
0x00007FF72A08BF4A (Unity) SortedHashArray<LightFalloffRefcountedDataHandle<UnityInputLightFalloffTable>,DefaultHashFunctor<LightFalloffRefcountedDataHandle<UnityInputLightFalloffTable> > >::find
0x00007FF72A081A38 (Unity) EnlightenRuntimeManager::GetLightFalloffTable
0x00007FF72B9F5333 (Unity) ConvertToBakedLight
0x00007FF72B9F7F33 (Unity) CreateEnlightenBakeInputLightingJob::Execute
- Usually crashes without a stacktrace on Windows
- Produces a full stacktrace on Mac
- Seems to only repro with URP/LWRP/HDRP set as the SRP of the Project
- Continually interrupting auto-generating light means changing the position of the lights while the light is still baking
Related to https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/1197692/, but most likely not a duplicate.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete