Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.3
Crash on SimulationCallbackReceiver::onContact when objects are destructing
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Enter the Play moe
3. Move player
-- Editor will crash on SimulationCallbackReceiver::onContact after few seconds
Reproduced with: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.1f1
Note: Can't test on 2018.2 and 2017.4 because of errors.
0x00007FF706CE6D1C (Unity) SimulationCallbackReceiver::onContact
0x00007FF7079BFAB4 (Unity) physx::Sc::Scene::fireQueuedContactCallbacks
0x00007FF707961567 (Unity) physx::NpScene::fetchResults
0x00007FF706A4AA4C (Unity) PhysicsManager::Simulate
0x00007FF706A4637E (Unity) `PhysicsManager::InitializeClass'::`2'::FixedUpdatePhysicsFixedUpdateRegistrator::Forward
0x00007FF706626EA8 (Unity) ExecutePlayerLoop
0x00007FF706626F86 (Unity) ExecutePlayerLoop
0x00007FF70662BBE0 (Unity) PlayerLoop
0x00007FF705363390 (Unity) PlayerLoopController::UpdateScene
0x00007FF705360418 (Unity) Application::TickTimer
0x00007FF70561E843 (Unity) MainMessageLoop
0x00007FF7056281E7 (Unity) WinMain
0x00007FF707F2D40E (Unity) __scrt_common_main_seh
0x00007FFE2ECF3034 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFE31583691 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets