Search Issue Tracker
Crash on scripting_object_get_class because Mono does not throw correct exception
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.Unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a5, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.13f1, 2017.2.4f1.
The crash is caused by lines 29 and 30 (both have to be executed to reproduce the crash) in Crashy.cs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Renaming a Scene deletes its GameObjects when a Scene with that name was already deleted
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
- [Asset Bundles] Bundles are not cached when using certain request URLs
- [URP] Color correction effects are applied to overlay camera when only being added to the base camera
- Ribbon trail with Attach Ribbons To Transform checked and Simulation Space property set to World is attached to (0,0,0) position