Search Issue Tracker
Crash on scripting_object_get_class because Mono does not throw correct exception
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.Unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a5, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.13f1, 2017.2.4f1.
The crash is caused by lines 29 and 30 (both have to be executed to reproduce the crash) in Crashy.cs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The main loop is never scheduled in 2018.x when build starts in background
- EditorApplication.isPlaying value is true when calling it in OnDisable() and Entering Play Mode
- "Entering Playmode with Reload Domain disabled" log appears when Configurable Enter Play Mode is enabled and pressing Play
- [2D] [Lost Crypt Demo] null texture passed to GUI.DrawTexture warning when opening demo
- Editor freezes and silently crashes when an object with SerializeReference is assigned an object with System.Obsolete attribute