Search Issue Tracker
Crash on scripting_object_get_class because Mono does not throw correct exception
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.Unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a5, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.13f1, 2017.2.4f1.
The crash is caused by lines 29 and 30 (both have to be executed to reproduce the crash) in Crashy.cs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window