Search Issue Tracker
Crash on scripting_object_get_class because Mono does not throw correct exception
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.Unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a5, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.13f1, 2017.2.4f1.
The crash is caused by lines 29 and 30 (both have to be executed to reproduce the crash) in Crashy.cs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler