Search Issue Tracker
Crash on scripting_object_get_class because Mono does not throw correct exception
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "SampleScene.Unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a5, 2018.3.0b6, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.13f1, 2017.2.4f1.
The crash is caused by lines 29 and 30 (both have to be executed to reproduce the crash) in Crashy.cs
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error