Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[UI::CanvasManager::AddRerenderInstructions] crash on Disabling Main Camera:
1. Run project attached.
2. Open scene 1-2.
3. Hit Play and press Space from the keyboard (this action shall disable the camera) or disable Main Camera Object from the Inspector.
Unity crashes. StackTrace:
Reproduced in 2017.1.0a2.
Do not reproduce it in 2017.1.0a1 (285a8e3fe401) and 5.6.0b10 (15ce64caaa71).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] RenderViewportScale changes make the screen blank
- LineRenderer of a prefab renders in Scene View instead of the Preview Window
- Editor crashes after calling UnloadUnused with modified GameObjects
- Trying to add two same script components with [DisallowMultipleComponent] via test causes Unity to crash
- [iOS][OpenGL] Visible artifacts in specular reflection are present on older devices