Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[UI::CanvasManager::AddRerenderInstructions] crash on Disabling Main Camera:
1. Run project attached.
2. Open scene 1-2.
3. Hit Play and press Space from the keyboard (this action shall disable the camera) or disable Main Camera Object from the Inspector.
Unity crashes. StackTrace:
Reproduced in 2017.1.0a2.
Do not reproduce it in 2017.1.0a1 (285a8e3fe401) and 5.6.0b10 (15ce64caaa71).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crash in SerializedFile::ReadMetadata<false> when AssetBundle. LoadFromMemory() is called
- ProceduralMaterial.ClearCache() on "Do Nothing" Substance triggers RebuildTextures
- Setting "Default Behavior Mode" to "2D" breaks HDR rendering
- Crash in GdipCreateBitmapFromStream when calling System.Drawing.Bitmap constructor
- DLL files are not excluded during building for standalone platform, even though they are selected to be excluded