Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[UI::CanvasManager::AddRerenderInstructions] crash on Disabling Main Camera:
1. Run project attached.
2. Open scene 1-2.
3. Hit Play and press Space from the keyboard (this action shall disable the camera) or disable Main Camera Object from the Inspector.
Unity crashes. StackTrace:
Reproduced in 2017.1.0a2.
Do not reproduce it in 2017.1.0a1 (285a8e3fe401) and 5.6.0b10 (15ce64caaa71).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Members section in Services window does not open when Invite Teammate button is pressed in Collab window
- Can't enter "Manual Activation" screen after already exiting from it to the main menu
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- [IL2CPP] UnityEngine.Ping thread leak
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject