Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[UI::CanvasManager::AddRerenderInstructions] crash on Disabling Main Camera:
1. Run project attached.
2. Open scene 1-2.
3. Hit Play and press Space from the keyboard (this action shall disable the camera) or disable Main Camera Object from the Inspector.
Unity crashes. StackTrace:
Reproduced in 2017.1.0a2.
Do not reproduce it in 2017.1.0a1 (285a8e3fe401) and 5.6.0b10 (15ce64caaa71).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] Mesh Topology is not rendered and errors are spammed when using Graphics.DrawProcedural
- Event.current.keyCode doesn't have the appropriate Event.current.character associated with the Event
- Some of the bones made with Anima2D cannot be moved when in Play Mode
- InstanceID is not transferred from vertex to domain shader
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras