Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[UI::CanvasManager::AddRerenderInstructions] crash on Disabling Main Camera:
1. Run project attached.
2. Open scene 1-2.
3. Hit Play and press Space from the keyboard (this action shall disable the camera) or disable Main Camera Object from the Inspector.
Unity crashes. StackTrace:
Reproduced in 2017.1.0a2.
Do not reproduce it in 2017.1.0a1 (285a8e3fe401) and 5.6.0b10 (15ce64caaa71).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TilemapRenderer sorting order is not consistent with different images
- [Shape] Investigate possibility of decreasing the min shape emitter size below 0.01
- "Cancelling DisplayDialog.." error is being thrown when entering the play mode after AssetBundle.Unload(false)
- Unable to pause AudioListener via UI button
- [iOS] Crash in 'main(argc=1, argv=0x000000016fd8f998) at main.mm:33' when microphone permissions are toggled manually