Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on RtlWaitOnAddress when creating a Prefab
1. Open user's attached project and scene "test"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "Arrow" Game Object
3. drag it into the Project window to create a Prefab
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a11, 2020.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a10
Note: After updating the project, the project usually crashes silently when trying to open it
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy