Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Crash on RtlWaitOnAddress when creating a Prefab
1. Open user's attached project and scene "test"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "Arrow" Game Object
3. drag it into the Project window to create a Prefab
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a11, 2020.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a10
Note: After updating the project, the project usually crashes silently when trying to open it
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project