Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Crash on RtlWaitOnAddress when creating a Prefab
1. Open user's attached project and scene "test"
2. In the Hierarchy, select "Arrow" Game Object
3. drag it into the Project window to create a Prefab
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a11, 2020.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0a1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a1, 2020.2.0a10
Note: After updating the project, the project usually crashes silently when trying to open it
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader