Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Crash on "Rigidbody::WakeUp" after clicking Revert prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached
2. Open the ShootingStandoff scene.
3. Select the DEST object in the scene.
4. Click revert
- Editor crashes at this point
Expected result: Editor should not crash after clicking Revert prefab
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.0b1
========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================
0x0000000140B3CCA6 (Unity) Rigidbody::WakeUp
0x0000000140B04C6D (Unity) Unity::Joint::Cleanup
0x00000001405A63EF (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal
0x00000001405A61C2 (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal
0x00000001405A61C2 (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal\
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object