Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Crash on "Rigidbody::WakeUp" after clicking Revert prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached
2. Open the ShootingStandoff scene.
3. Select the DEST object in the scene.
4. Click revert
- Editor crashes at this point
Expected result: Editor should not crash after clicking Revert prefab
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.0b1
========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================
0x0000000140B3CCA6 (Unity) Rigidbody::WakeUp
0x0000000140B04C6D (Unity) Unity::Joint::Cleanup
0x00000001405A63EF (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal
0x00000001405A61C2 (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal
0x00000001405A61C2 (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal\
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Weight Field in the LimbSolver2D Component for 2D IK Can’t Be Animated or Smoothly Transitioned
- Selected “Landscape Left” orientation of the “ScreenOrientation” dropdown in the Inspector window gets deselected when deselecting and selecting GameObject that contains a “ScreenOrientation” dropdown
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width