Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Crash on "Rigidbody::WakeUp" after clicking Revert prefab
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached
2. Open the ShootingStandoff scene.
3. Select the DEST object in the scene.
4. Click revert
- Editor crashes at this point
Expected result: Editor should not crash after clicking Revert prefab
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.0b1
========== OUTPUTTING STACK TRACE ==================
0x0000000140B3CCA6 (Unity) Rigidbody::WakeUp
0x0000000140B04C6D (Unity) Unity::Joint::Cleanup
0x00000001405A63EF (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal
0x00000001405A61C2 (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal
0x00000001405A61C2 (Unity) GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal\
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle