Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Zero dimensional scaling for MeshCollider can crash Editor
1. Open attached project's "680505.zip" scene "HawkScale Test".
2. In hierarchy select "basicGeometry_Floor".
3. In inspector change x or y axis scale to 0.
4. Unity crashes.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity