Search Issue Tracker
[MacOS] Crash on project load when custom mono envs are exported via launchctl
How to reproduce:
1. Open a terminal
2. Write into terminal "launchctl setenv MONO_DEBUG disable_omit_f"
3. Open Unity
4. Create a new project
5. Observe CPU Monitor Activity
Expected results: The project created without problems
Actual results: Unity stuck at not responding
Reproduces: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a8
Note: unsetting the environment variable fixes the issue "launchctl unsetenv MONO_DEBUG disable_omit_fp"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected