Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Crash on PrepareShadowMaps when entering Play Mode
1. Open user's attached project "DOTS" and scene "TestCombat"
2. Enter Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a26, 2020.1.0b6, 2020.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.11f1
Could not test with: 2018.4.22f1, 2020.1.0a1 (package errors)
Reproducible with package versions: 0.7.0-preview.19, 0.9.1-preview.15
Could not test with package versions: 0.6.0-preview.24 (errors)
Note: Reproducible with Burst compile enabled and disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits