Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Crash on PrepareBuffersForJobExecution when entering Play mode for the second time
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Crash_Test.zip" project
2. Open the "ScheduleParameter.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Exit Play mode
5. Enter Play mode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b6, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a6.
The crash doesn't happen without the code: "m_Output = driver.AttachToDefaultOutput();" ScheduleParameter.cs: 26
Can't test earlier versions because of compiler errors.
fixed in 2019.3.0a10, 2019.2.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version