Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Crash on PrepareBuffersForJobExecution when entering Play mode for the second time
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Crash_Test.zip" project
2. Open the "ScheduleParameter.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Exit Play mode
5. Enter Play mode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b6, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a6.
The crash doesn't happen without the code: "m_Output = driver.AttachToDefaultOutput();" ScheduleParameter.cs: 26
Can't test earlier versions because of compiler errors.
fixed in 2019.3.0a10, 2019.2.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window