Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Crash on PrepareBuffersForJobExecution when entering Play mode for the second time
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Crash_Test.zip" project
2. Open the "ScheduleParameter.unity" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Exit Play mode
5. Enter Play mode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0b6, 2019.2.0b7, 2019.3.0a6.
The crash doesn't happen without the code: "m_Output = driver.AttachToDefaultOutput();" ScheduleParameter.cs: 26
Can't test earlier versions because of compiler errors.
fixed in 2019.3.0a10, 2019.2.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform