Search Issue Tracker
Crash on mono_method_to_ir when trying to build after the project was created on older version of Unity .NET3.5
1. Open attached project "1089219.zip"
2. Build for any platform (tested on macOS standalone and iOS)
Expected result: the project is built
Actual result: Unity crashes on mono_method_to_ir mid build
2019.1.0a6 2019.1.0a7 2019.1.0a8 2019.1.0a9
Not reproduced on:
This only happens when opening a project that was created on an older version of Unity with Scripting Runtime Version .NET 3.5
Newly created project with Scripting Runtime Version .NET 3.5 doesn't cause the crash.
Doesn't crash with Scripting Runtime Verison .NET 4.x
Crashes with Scripting Backend Mono and IL2CPP
The project originally was created on 2017.4.12f1
If trying to build 2017.4.12f1 empty project on 2019.1 everything is fine. It only crashed if editor script was created in 2017.4.12f1 then built with 2019.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Vulkan] Build crashes with vk_icdNegotiateLoaderICDInterfaceVersion after minimizing and then maximizing the Window
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled