Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Crash on mono_add_process_object when exiting out of Play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user ("BugReproSlim.zip")
2. Open Scene "nothing"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Exit Play mode
Reproducible with: 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17
Couldn't test with other versions due to packages errors
- If FasterListStruct in FasterListStruct.cs is changed to a class, the crash doesn't reproduce anymore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'