Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
Crash on mono_add_process_object when exiting out of Play mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the project attached by the user ("BugReproSlim.zip")
2. Open Scene "nothing"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Exit Play mode
Reproducible with: 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17
Couldn't test with other versions due to packages errors
- If FasterListStruct in FasterListStruct.cs is changed to a class, the crash doesn't reproduce anymore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak