Search Issue Tracker
Crash on MeshRenderer::DispatchUpdate when assigning a Game Object to a Custom Editor's Property Field
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Hierarchy, select the "Cube" Game Object
4. In the Scene window, select the Transform icon
5. Change "Cube" assigned to the Game Object property to "Directional Light"
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.0f1, 2020.2.0a20
Note: When selecting "None" instead of a Game Object, Unity crashes on ActiveEditorTracker::BuildSubObjectsVector
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open