Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Crash on GameObject::IsActive when enabling a specific Game Object
1. Open user's attached project and scene "MainMenuScene"
2. In the Hierarchy, select the Game Object without a name
3. Enable it
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point