Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Crash on GameObject::IsActive when enabling a specific Game Object
1. Open user's attached project and scene "MainMenuScene"
2. In the Hierarchy, select the Game Object without a name
3. Enable it
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached