Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X
Crash on GameObject::IsActive when enabling a specific Game Object
1. Open user's attached project and scene "MainMenuScene"
2. In the Hierarchy, select the Game Object without a name
3. Enable it
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b11, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated