Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursively when exiting Play Mode
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter and then exit Play Mode
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Could not test with: 2018.4.25f1 (errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset