Search Issue Tracker
[Asset Database V2] Crash on Exit after attempting to rename a folder
I tried to rename a folder in Unity Editor, while using the Asset Database V2.
I got a pop-up dialogue saying that I'm not allowed to.
Afterwards, I tried to exit the editor and it crashed, thought the crash is intermittent.
- download this project and open it in Unity Editor
- Try to rename the Plant 2 folder
- Every time i try to load this project myself, i get the pop-up saying:
" Moving Assets/Fantasy Foliage/Plant2 to Assets/FantasyFoliage/Mushroom: Access Denied"
- Sometimes, as I try to quit Unity after that, i get a crash, but it's intermittent.
- If i try to delete some of the folders in the project i cannot reproduce this issue.
Cannot reproduce when using Asset Database V1
Cannot reproduce in 2019.2.0a10, but that might be due to re-importing all the assets again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()