Search Issue Tracker
[Asset Database V2] Crash on Exit after attempting to rename a folder
I tried to rename a folder in Unity Editor, while using the Asset Database V2.
I got a pop-up dialogue saying that I'm not allowed to.
Afterwards, I tried to exit the editor and it crashed, thought the crash is intermittent.
- download this project and open it in Unity Editor
- Try to rename the Plant 2 folder
- Every time i try to load this project myself, i get the pop-up saying:
" Moving Assets/Fantasy Foliage/Plant2 to Assets/FantasyFoliage/Mushroom: Access Denied"
- Sometimes, as I try to quit Unity after that, i get a crash, but it's intermittent.
- If i try to delete some of the folders in the project i cannot reproduce this issue.
Cannot reproduce when using Asset Database V1
Cannot reproduce in 2019.2.0a10, but that might be due to re-importing all the assets again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file